Thursday, February 05, 2009

not much to blog about

Lately, I find myself not blogging much cause there's just not much interesting for me to blog about. Or maybe it's because I have limited time and don't want to think about what to blog. Another chore in a already busy day. Hmmmmmffffff.

I need to get my butt into gear here in a second and get to school and talk about my volunteer work and how that may enable me to get a voucher for school tuition. The funds are getting low that's for sure. I'm sure my husband can't wait till I get a real paying job intead of just interning. It is so hard to get by on one salary these days! I remember back in the old days, my mom was able to stay home while my dad work though I'm sure it was tight too but it was doable. These days, it seems impossible to pay all the bills and house payment, etc on one salary.

This weekend I'm looking forward to a play in Seattle that I get to go to called "Memphis". We go about 4 times a year. And I need to write a paper for this upcoming conference I need to go to for my profession. It's due on the 15th and I need to quit procrastinating on it. I hate papers. I'm getting senioritis.....or whatever they call it when you just want to get done with school/college.

My email is pissing me off. I'm not able to get any emails in for a week and this is creating havoc for the communication with my fellow students and work/school projects. The company can't fix it yet. I can't figure it out....I can get into my mailbox and send out emails but nothing can come in. The online help feature (comcast) had me talking to someone from India I think and they couldn't figure it out either. Hopefully, someone can! I started to clean out my saved emails to free up my space and found myself going back to old emails about my best friend's death in 2007. It made me more depressed.

Sorry this entry is boring and is a downer! ha! I hope you all are doing well.....I'll check on you soon.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

HA! I never have much to blog about... .so I waffle on about nothing!
I hope your e-mail problems are sorted out soon. Imagine not being able to read one's e-mails, that would drive me nuts!

Sizzle said...

I've seen the ads for Memphis- looks fun! Enjoy!

TitanThirteen said...

I'm with Chris H, I don't really have anything to blog about most of the time either.
Now that i'm adding my food diary, i try to add another point of interest and then i'm done for the day.
You don't have to blog every day. You could do it once a week, or even once a fortnight or even once a month!
It's your blog :o)

celtic_girl said...

I think we all think our blogs are boring and pointless, What we think as boring is quite entertaining to Blogland - ha!

Just get your paper done and celebrate it's completion. Hope you get your email sorted out.