Thursday, April 03, 2008

back to being real busy

Been too busy to post this week. I'm back in the fray and back to the stress. So much for working out consistently this week as it's been a bitch of a week. I'm getting a lot of stress from my internship and they are pushing to do more and more. I'm dealing with it but I seem miles and miles from last week's spring break. I'm already counting down the days and weeks till the quarter ends. ha.

I am going to walk tomorrow and get in some exercise over the weekend. But, I have a heck of a lot of studying to do as I have to learn all the tiny bones in the head and there are lots with a gazillion terms to learn. Not looking forward to it.

I think I need a new attitude and off to do an assignment for tomorrow. I have had a break as my mom is watching my son for a few days as it's spring break for him. I'll go get him tomorrow as I really miss my kiddo!

The weight has stayed the same for my weigh in. I was down 2 lbs but it must have been those fries the other night and not much exercise this week and I'm still the same wt. Darn it!
I hope you all are doing well this week and I'll check out your blogs soon.

5 comments:

Chris H said...

You always sound so busy!!! Hope your wee man has had a great visit with this Grandmother.

Half Man said...

I am thinking about trying a tri this fall.

"The Captain" said...

I am headed out of town for a week again. I thought I would stop by and say hi. Good look with all the memorizing!!!
Jeff

Meow Meow said...

I hope things have calmed down a bit and that you rested even a little while kiddo was at G'ma's.

You can do it! You can do it!

There's all the motivation I have = )

celtic_girl said...

I read and am told constantly that exercise is good for stress, I'm yet to out it to the test. I get stressed just thinking about what I'm not doing.