Thursday, June 26, 2008

my dogs are barking!

Just trying to survive the week as I'm interning full time, 40 hours per week. My dogs are barking, my feet are so achy. I'm not used to being on my feet all the days of the week. It sure is harder than a desk job like I used to have.

I need to drop weight quick to help me with this job. I'm doing well as far as doing my compentencies/testing and should complete them next week. I like to get all the testing out of the way as I'm there for 8 weeks this summer and don't want to worry about having my xray/tests done.

I was thinking.....why do we blog??? Why do you blog??? Even if I don't have many readers, I think I blog cause I enjoy the interaction from you out there in blogland. I think it helps as years ago I moved out to the country and away from friends and family so it helps somehow. But why do we put in the work of documenting our lives.....it is a lot of work. Just a way to connect with others I guess.

Talk to ya later as I'm tired and don't feel like blogging......I did join wt watchers again so we'll see what Monday's weigh in brings.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on joining weight watchers! I hope that you do really great with it!! :)

As for your question about blogging...for me it helps me figure out what I'm thinking and feeling. It helps me record what I'm doing so I can look back and remind myself of how far I've come, especially when I feel like I've not made any progress at all!!

Moby Dick said...

I guess we would like to imagine that there is someone out there who will understand us better than the folks we already know, and who has the insights that we wish we got more often, and it is generally a positive experience which helps to organize our thoughts.