Merry Christmas to you all!Getting to know you this Christmas!Welcome to the 2006 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends! You know the drill. Don't be a scrooge!!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? hot chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? wraps them
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white outside, colored on tree
4. Do you hang mistletoe? no, sometime my mom will though or my grandma used to when she was alive and we would try to get people to get under it by mistake and kiss em!
5. When do you put your decorations up? early to mid December
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? mashed potatoes or special cheesy potatoes that my sister/mom make!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? getting and rec. gifts and seeing joy it brings, spending the day with my family
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? grade school, think my older sisters spilled the beans
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, Christmas Day
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? With ornaments, lights, sometimes tinsel type rope, (not the tinsel that gets everywhere!)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it except when I need to get somewhere that day!
12. Can you ice skate? yes, but it's been ages
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? diamond pendant necklace, or when I was younger ski's or a vacation
14. What's your favorite thing about the Holidays for you? getting together with family and having time off from work/school and no stress on xmas day
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? pumpkin pie or chocolate pie/or choc. lush/cheesecake!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? seeing the xmas light show and going to xmas eve church service with my mom and other family
17. What tops your tree? An angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Both equally
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? "chestnuts roasting on an open fire, jack frost nipping at your nose", what is the name of that song?
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? yum, like the berry flavored ones.
Have fun with this... Now that you know your blogger friends a little better, copy and past this but change all the answers to your own. Then post it on your blog for all of us to see. Happy Holidays, a little early!!!