Friday, March 30, 2007

Off to vegas

Off to vegas tomorrow! I can't wait. I need some sunshine! I had to go to the mall and get a new outfit and a haircut. Actually, the haircut was free. I won it at the weight watchers auction a while back. I think I found a new, good, cheaper hair dresser and she has lost like 93 lbs on wt watchers so far! We talked of how we have both hit a rut as far as wt watchers goes but she is continuing on and has about 55 more pounds to go. She's inpiring to me and she has 5 kids, wow.


Here's to Spider63, after you wrote about really large people who ride scooters due to their weight, now I am seeing them everywhere! Today, at walmart a big lady on one. Of course, I don't know if she had any other ailment besides being big but I just felt sympathy for her and I know that I will never let myself ride a scooter because my ass has gotten too big!! No friggen way.


Anyway, I will catch up with you fellow bloggers next week after I score my big winnings in vegas, ha ha. I will be back on program come next Wednesday come heck or high water. Hope you have a great weight loss week!

8 comments:

Flo said...

Have a great time in Vegas!! Win big money :)

Unknown said...

Have an awesome time in Vegas, Patty! Can't wait to hear about your adventures :-Djw

Terri said...

Take pictures! picture picture picture. You are going to a very colorful animated place. Pictures are a must!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are having a great time in the City of Sin! It always brightens me up when I go there =).

Meow Meow said...

Good hairdressers are hard to find.

Hope Vegas is all that glitters turns to GOLD for you!

Enjoy and post us some pics please...

Chris H said...

I envy you living in a country where there is so many 'exotic' places to go, and you go to so many! Good luck in Vegas... sounds weird even saying it! Ooops, there's that word.. WEIRD...last time I used it I got in trouble...lol. And yes, do please take pictures!

Kim said...

Have a great time!! Hope you come home with the BIG money!!

Moby Dick said...

Fat people on scooters are sad. I realize that once they get that fat, a scooter is their only hope of getting out of the house. Still, it is sad and repulsive to me (God forgive me).