Friday, May 11, 2007

Off for a few days

SmileyCentral.com

I'm off for a few days to visit Dawn in Vegas! Wooohooo! I've also been having fun with friends lately as my family is out of town. I went walking in West Seattle/Alki beach and then to dinner on Thursday and today I met an old friend/co-worker for lunch and shopping. I'm all talked out. Really looking forward to tomorrow as we are going to have a good time at Margaritaville!! Watch out Vegas. Got the low cut top, the outfit and we are drinking. My friend wants to have a good time so who am I to say no? I'm also psyched that it will be in 90's degrees and I plan on getting some sun time!

We actually have been having pretty good weather here so I've been out and about and haven't been home much. Think it was about 70 the other day. That's good for up here. I forget how I hate to sleep in this house by myself! Not used to it so haven't been sleeping well. The good news is I've been exercising and the scale is down 2 pounds today! I know, I should weigh in so often and the weekend I'll prob. just put it back on! Ha!

So I will catch up with you all next Wednesday for my weigh in and show you some pictures. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Flo said...

Have a great time in Vegas. We'll talk to you when you get back.

Karl said...

Vegas, baby, Vegas! I'm jealous, never been. Have fun.

Moby Dick said...

Watch out Vegas! Two hot hunnies cruising the strip! Yowza!

Briony said...

I would LOVE to go to Vegas, it looks like so much fun. Have a great time and don't worry too much about anything, just enjoy yourself. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Bri

*Christie* said...

Have a GREAT time hun, you totally deserve it!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Sounds like you are going to have a fantastic time...
enjoy it!!

Living to Feel Good said...

Can't wait to see the pictures. I SO miss Vegas right now, and I am only 3 hours away. Hope you have a great time!

Unknown said...

Hey new to your blog here! Hope you have fun in Vegas!!