Friday, December 07, 2007

Life on hold

I'm feeling like life is on hold for finals this week. I've had one really hard final this week. There were 150 questions and at least 40 I had no clue on. She was trying to trip us up and I hope I guessed right. A lot of us don't care for this teacher. She's not personable and we study so hard and then have trouble on her big tests. The other teachers area a lot easier. They give you the material, you study it and do well. This harder teacher has you write bookfuls of notes and then tests you on obscure things in the book and things we didn't even talk about. Frustrating. I just pray that I passed the course as I had a good average on going into this final. Some people were on the borderline and I pray she doesn't flunk them out of the program. We got a lot of worried and bitchin people in my class this week.

I've put a hold on everything as far as getting ready for Christmas and having fun. It is all about the tests and school. I know I can't do this all weekend. My son wants to get a tree set up and lights up. I'm feeling stress as I haven't gotten any gifts except 2 and I need to get about 20. Ok, just focus, on Wednesday afternoon I will be done and can move on to the shopping. But, I have other committments as I have to do a school fundraiser and work in the mall doing gift wrapping next Friday and then I'm going out of town Saturday - Tuesday to Vegas. I am looking forward to it but then I'm wishing I had more time for Xmas. I will get it done but I hate leaving it to the last week before xmas, as I hate the zoo at the malls. I would try to shop online but I need different kind of gifts and need to go out and find specific things.

Sorry life is boring at the moment and not much to blog about and it's so not interesting....think of me at the library all day tomorrow I'll try not to nod off but it is nice in that it is so quiet there and I can get some studying done. My hubby and son will go off to the animal shelter and take a course on walking the dogs there. They should have fun with that.

My son and I have picked up another cold and it sucks. I think the kids pass around germs and then we get sick again so hopefully will be feeling better soon. I finally got our computer fixed and it cost us $130. It got so bad that there was a red screen/desktop backdrop and had an awful symbol and couldn't hardly use the computer. We are certainly going to watch how we surf on the net from now on as that's prob. how the computer got the virus. I just went around to most of your blogs and left comments. Let me know how you are doing! Ah yeah, haven't been dieting but haven't been gaining either so at least that's something.

8 comments:

Tully said...

Good luck for Wednesday! I remember that feeling of the last exam or last assignment and it is such a good feeling when it is all done.

Enjoy your trip away, after the year you have had I think you should let loose and relax. Who cares about Christmas presents, just get everyone Elvis dolls from Vegas or something! :-)

Apple2Hourglass said...

Good luck for your exams. I'm sure you'll do well. Good that you're maintaining your weight too.

celtic_girl said...

I hope your exams went well. Try and not get to stressed out over Xmas, take some deep breaths there.

Hope you have more of a relaxing time in Vegas.

Kim said...

Good luck with all of the schoolwork. ick. Hope you and your little guy feel better soon!! :)

Living to Feel Good said...

Good luck on the exams. Good idea to focus on that. :)

The turkey bacon, I don't know about nuking it in the microwave. I always cook it on the stove by itself, and it isn't too hard. Maybe the microwave makes it hard? I know it's not the real deal, but I like the alternative you know?

Unknown said...

Just enjoy life

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh I so understand the time thing... I am soooo unorganised for Kissmass... arghhhhh but its the same for me every year.. and it always comes together on the day...
I posted your card today!!!! lets see if it makes it to you in time...

Meow Meow said...

Imagine the germs I am around daily...100 6th graders. It's a wonder that I am able to finction and not take a sick day or two every year!!!!!

Hope the exam went well.