Friday, February 22, 2008

Got tagged

This is a meme that I got tagged with from Last Pick, Trixie at http://lastpick.blogspot.com/ who has done so wonderful with her weight loss!! I wish I could do the same. I'll keep plugging along.

Here it is......

1. Do you like blue cheese? yeah, it's ok on salad
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No!
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Never been to Sonic ( I don't think we have those up here in Wash.)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Oh yeah. Not sure why. My blood pressure always is up right when I get there. Think it has something to do with them going to poke around on me and I don't like it!!!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like em
7. Favorite Christmas movie? I like all the old cartoons like Rudolph and frosty still, ha! I do like 'It's a wonderful life' with Stewart too.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Usually just drinking flavored water but once in a while I like my nonfat vanilla latte's
9. Can you do push ups? I can do a few but girly ones, ha!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Probably my wedding band or my platinum/diamond round necklace.
11. Favorite hobby? Used to be scuba diving! But, now it's just getting enough sleep!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? Nope.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I second guess myself sometimes. I need to go with my gut feelings. They are usually right.
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name 3 thoughts. I wish my school wasn't so long. I need to be making some money not interning for free!!! Oh god, another birthday here soon.....egads.
16. Name 3 things you bought today. Starbucks mocha lt. frappicino, a sandwich, toy for a gift.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Diet Pepsi, bottled water, occasional latte.
18. Current worry? Money.
19. Current hate right now? People always wanting something of me....people thinking only of themselves.
20. Favorite place to be? Underwater looking at the fish. In bed sleeping. With my family having fun.
21. How did you bring in the New Year? With my husband watching tv in bed
22. Name three people who will complete this? I don't know....maybe wannab or diet coke rocks?
23. Do you own slippers? Yes!
24. What shirt are you wearing? blue V-neck shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Sure
26. Can you whistle? yep
27. Favorite color? Blue! and black for clothes.
28. Would you be a pirate? sure, just pretending that is. Maybe if I could get close to Johnny Depp. ha. They actually weren't so nice and don't think I actually could.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't know, I guess some top 20 stuff
30. Favorite girl's name? Maybe Sierra.
31. Favorite boy's name? chase, my boy! ha.
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.
33. Last person that made you laugh? My hubby
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Quilt with all sorts of animals on it
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Not much, just broke a finger and hurt my back another time. Having a baby, now that was the worst, ha!!!
36. Do you love where you live? No, but it's ok for now
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? I don't know. Maybe Kim or Kathy.
39. How many dogs do you have? None
40. Does someone have a crush on you? don't think so.
41. What kind of cereal would you be? Hmmmmm. goofy question. Maybe Chocolate cocoa puffs. I don't know.
42. What is your favorite book(s)? Haven't had much time for reading these days as it's all school books. Love, Eat, Pray was ok. Used to like romances and now just real life kind of stories and old classics of course.
43. What is your favorite candy? I like twix, caramello.....any caramel.
44. Favorite Sports Team? I guess the Seahawks. I'm not into sports much though.
45. What song do you want played at your funeral? Ugggh, not something I want to think about. Not sure.
46. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping
47. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Got up, did some online banking, got my son ready for school and me too.

Ok, it's finally done......I'm going to tag WannaB, Diet Coke Rocks and Rolypolyman/spider/ironman (not sure which one he is going by!)

I will talk about my dieting attempts next time.....!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.