Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The pictures



Finally found the camera cord so can download the Easter photos....

These are of my boy with the golden egg which he was excited to find and one with his cousin's guitar. The teenage cousins are really into the guitars and one plays in a band. I was listening to them play and they are really good. They especially like the old tunes like Led Zepplin and Jimmy Hendrix among others. Always surprised they like the old stuff versus the stuff out now. Nice to hear.
Talk to ya later. I'm in the midst of cleaning my boy's room. It was a mess. (this pic in the room with guitar is his cousin, a teenager.....talk about messy! But I was the same way at times.)


4 comments:

Chris H said...

Hee hee, look at that face with his chocolate egg! Hope he ate it all and didn't get ill! cleaning kids messy rooms, yep can relate to that BIG TIME!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I need to clean my kids rooms too... oh i hate it... messy little toads....

Meow Meow said...

Great HAPPY SURPRISED pic. I think he was thrilled!
Can't we have inexpensive things that make us that happy at this age? Let me know.

The wedding is April 12th.

Kim said...

What a cutie!!