Wednesday, October 15, 2008

looking forward to the weekend

Thanks for the comments from the last post. I was feeling really crappy last week. I'm feeling a bit better. But, this school pushes me to the edge sometimes and I wonder if I'm on the right track or doing the right thing....I mean is this what I'm supposed to do with my life? Will I like it? The pressure does get to me. When I'm interning...I have to put on my game face and do the very best I can or I can get reemed. Not the way it should be but it just the way it is. I'll survive. Something tells me this is not the end of my days when I just want to bawl.

I'm looking forward to the weekend though. We have a small reunion with my old high school class. We will go to the homecoming football game and sit with all our old classmates and visit and then out for some drinks with my old friends. I'll also get to see some of my family though my mom is somewhere far away in Bhutan. I probably will need to cut it short and just stay one night as I have a case study presentation and paper to write as well as study for 2 tests and ummmmmm read like 5 chapters for another class. Fun, huh? I am counting down the days till this quarter is over in mid December, that's for sure.

Hope you are all well out in Blogland....sorry I haven't been able to comment much due to school. This dang homework.....I best get to it.

7 comments:

Moby Dick said...

Sure, that is what you are supposed to do. You studied it, and you are going to get your degree and earn money. That is it. I wanted to be a rock star, great guitarist, famous, rich, but I have to deal with reality and make the best of it so that all my family can get everything possible.

celtic_girl said...

I'm sure you'll look back at this time and think it was worth every minute, while also saying "how on earth did I do it!" lol!!!

Moby Dick said...

Hope you are doing fine, where you be, B?

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Times do get hard no matter what the situation... but you know deep down there is always light at the end of the tunnel...
Take care and keep your chin up..
All this hard work will definitely be worth it...
Hugs Nannette

TitanThirteen said...

Just get through the degree or you WILL regret it! Just take it a day at a time {{HUG}}
I studied to become an art teacher in my 20's. In the last year it all got too hard and i gave it up because my life situations had changed and i couldn't see teaching working out for me. But now, 15 years on, not a day goes by where i don't kick myself for not completing it! And it's too late now for various reasons :o/

celtic_girl said...

Hope everything is OK?

Apple2Hourglass said...

Hope you're okay honey. Times do get tough, but you're strong, you'll make it through and you'll be very proud of yourself for sticking at it.
Big hugs.
Bri