Sunday, February 08, 2009

rainbow

Your rainbow is shaded yellow.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a joyful person. You appreciate optimism. You're good at getting people to like you.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


Here's a quiz I found on Wannabeslim's blog. I guess it is right in that I'm an optimist.

Finally got my email fixed! Woooohooooo. We went to the movie "mall cop" as my son wanted to see it and then for a round of video games. I should get to my homework but I don't feel like as I just want to go to bed soon. I guess I should stop procrastinating......

2 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Glad your email is fixed!.. you been lurking on my blog Patti??? Ha ha ha.. Hope this year flies by for you and you are working for $$ real soon... Take care..

TitanThirteen said...

procrastinating is not being optimistic lol