Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thinking blogger awards




Not sure if I'm worthy of a 'thinking blogger award' as I usually write about my daily life and sometimes the weight loss news or related thoughts to ponder as we continue on our wt loss journeys!

Thanks to Last Pick Trixie at http://lastpick.blogspot.com/ for tagging me for the "Thinking Blogger Award!" I'm glad you get something out of my blog and enjoy hearing how you are doing too! Here are the rules for the "Thinking Blogger Award":1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

Blogs that make me think. Well this is a hard one, as I read so many of as late. Most are weight loss blogs but I read some others as well. So, in no particular order, here are my picks:

1) Half of me/pasta queen at http://www.pastaqueen.com/halfofme/. She's lost a lot of wt on the south beach diet and she inpires me to lose my lard.

2) Living to feel good at http://www.livingtofeelgood.blogspot.com/. She is always so upbeat and like to read about her life and wt loss and her art she makes and the antiques she collects.

3) Spider63 at http://ironman63.blogspot.com/. Though he writes about the 'dark side' a lot, like using negative motivation to get going on the wt loss journey, I seem drawn to read about his next topic. Never boring, that's for sure.

4) Snackiepoo at http://www.snackiepoo.typepad.com/. I think she's funny and snarky and like her sense of humor. I also like to hear of her trials and tribulations from wt loss to relationships and more.

5) Wannabslim at http://wannabslim.blogspot.com/. She's lost a lot of weight and I take inspiration in that to do better! I like hearing about life down under and of her family and friends and what she does every week.

I love a lot more blogs suchs as 'kim under construction, 'diet coke rocks', 'let's see what happens', 'angry fat girlz', 'marshmallow', 'celtic girl', 'cactus freak', 'big ass belle', 'what about your hips', 'diet girl', 'briony', 'feistyroo', and 'secondhand tryptophan'. The list goes on and on and on and need to stop now!
Thanks for sharing your stories and making me think and laugh and just feel like I have someone to celebrate or commiserate with on this wt loss journey.
(I know these thinking blogger awards have been going around for a while, but if you want, keep them going!)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Congrats on your award! :) And thanks for acknowledging some other great bloggers - I will check them out. Keep up the great blog!

Chris H said...

Ah, what a job, picking just 5! I too had this problem, so hard to do without upsetting anyone... thanks for the mention !

Living to Feel Good said...

Thanks for acknowleding my site. I'm glad you get something out of it! I always enjoy yours too. We are all in this together! :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Thanks Patti it is nice to know people think of me ... and sometimes fondly too..haha.... I enjoy reading what you are up to as well... and yes, this has been about for a little while and I participated in it back then too...
So again thank you...
I better get off my butt and lose some more weight... I know you are watching me..haha