Sunday, August 20, 2006

I've been tagged

Not time to weigh in till tomorrow but I've been tagged by Marshmallow. Think I need to write 5 things that are weird or unusual about me. Mmmm, can't think of anything...ha ha, just the average, run of the mill american female. Ok, here goes, 1) I'm obsessive about the scale - sometimes I weigh myself 2 or 3 times a day, aaaahhhh, gotta stop that. 2) Was a scuba teacher earlier in my life, maybe not so weird, but lived in far away places and breathed so slow underwater, think I could have shared air with 2 or 3 more people and we still would have air left over! Mmmmm - maybe being a pisces I was a fish or something in a previous life. 3) (needed to delete this one) 4) Used to be so happy to please people I would let them steamroll right over me!! No more than stopped a few years ago when I put my foot down and let them know when they've hurt my feelings, but it's a hard habit to break to be the good girl all the time. 5) Been wishy washy about making decisions. Go over constantly the list of pro's and con's when making a big decision but then other times I've been real spontaneous and moved far away (scuba) so go figure. Ok, now I tagged, Kimberly and fatmom to this assignment. bye bye.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi there. I wanted to say thanks for your comment on the post I wrote about grocery shopping. It really is important what we feed our kids. And my five weird things are already posted - someone beat you to it :) Although I had trouble thinking of them too.