Monday, October 09, 2006

lost! and comment about cheat meals

Yes, lost 1.2! I wasn't sure if I was going to as my scale at home was fluctuated a lot from yesterday and today. I'll take it. That makes it -39....one more to a 40 to keep pace w/ Fat B...! I was wondering what you think of cheat meals. Meaning a meal or 2 every week that's higher in fat and not what you would necessarily called healthy food. I know some of you go out to eat once a week and do this and sometimes I do to. But, on the other hand, when I had that high sodium chinese food this week by wt just jumped up a few pounds. I didn't like that a bit! So, I'm going to try and stay on the straight and narrow this week. I do have one challenge coming up friday night as my friend wants to start a girl poker night for this month. I know they will have some high fat snacks so I've decided that 'you plan to fail if you fail to plan' and will bring my cooler w/ some fruit or veggie tray or eat something low fat beforehand. I know, that we will probably have a cocktail and I've decided to have the low cal beck's beer, it's only 64 cals or something! Probably just watered down beer but hey it's something and better than high fat mixers that she will most likely provide as I know what the host likes. I know on ww we have our flex points that we can use the 35 extra a week if we want but if I use these all I usually will not lose so I'm staying at the low end this week and earning my exercise points! Hope everyone is having a good week!

5 comments:

A BLOG NOT HERE said...

Hi Angelfish :)

OH YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! I'm jumping up and down and clapping for you - You had said you would do it and you DID, you DID!!! :D :D

Yep, Chinese food is notorious for putting on water weight, my dear. I know that for a fact. ;)

Very smart idea to plan ahead for that poker night. I've always wanted to learn how to play that game...

I'm loving this race we're running, Angel!!!!! Imagine how thrilled we will be once we hit 50 lbs? OMG. :D

*Christie* said...

Yaaaay patty, great loss this week!
Well obviously you know how I feel about having a bad meal each week. I try not to think of it as cheating, more like 'real life', but it is hard sometimes to leave it at just that one. I just gotta keep trying!

Good job, keep it up!

Living to Feel Good said...

Congrats on your loss!! WoohOooOOO!!

That's awesome that you are already planning what you can bring for yourself on Ladies night, and still enjoy it. Way to go! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Angelfish! Good job on the loss! You will hit the 40 mark before you know it... I am right behind you and FB with hitting the 40 mark... and she is right... won't it be thrilling to hit the 50 pound mark! Good job on preparing in advance for the poker night, I bet all the other women will want something to eat from your selection! Have a great time! Amanda :)

Kim said...

Congrats on your great week!! You are going to be at the 40 pound mark before you know it!! :)