Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ups and downs of wt loss


It's funny and maybe some of you have experienced this but I can be so upbeat and feeling good about my progress and then didn't get much sleep last night and then I feel like crud today and down about myself. I get tired of this cycle. I know it has a lot to do with being tired and not wanting to do the right thing. I wanted Phad Thai dish real bad!! But resisted as it's the tired brain talking, the "I need comfort food now" talking. I don't want to listen to that voice anymore. I instead listend to the "workout today for you health, just do what you can even if your a little tired" and that voice won out for today. I want so much to get to the next goal of 1 more lb of as I really like the nice round numbers (40) but then I'll have a bad day and think "maybe your really don't want it that bad". The fat mentality or something. The fat body fighting with the thin innner body that wants out!! Anyway, school is stressing me out also and it's getting really hard and I'm falling behind so must go. I will try to post my haircut picture here. I don't love it as it's been a long time since I've had bangs. I was going to get a bob and cut the hair but wasn't ready quite yet. Hope everyone is having a good week!

3 comments:

*Christie* said...

Patty your hair looks super cute!!

I am the same way, when I'm tired or lack energy I start to doubt everything, think I haven't made much progress or I don't want it bad enough to keep going. I don't know WHY it's like that!!!!!
I know you will get through it though, and I will too, we can do it!

Living to Feel Good said...

Awww I think your bangs look great on you!! You look younger than your profile pic too!!

I think we all go through in some way no matter what size we are. I find more often than not that when I convince myself to do my 20 min routine on the treadmill I end up doing 45mins. Sometimes it's just so hard to ignore that demon voice, but once you do and you get going you feel great. I'm sure you will hit that 40lb mark this week. You are stronger than you are giving yourself credit for and you can do it!

Kimberly said...

I like the haircut. Very cute!

And you really DO want it that bad!

40 lbs is almost here! How exciting