Friday, October 20, 2006

Note to fat: you're not wanted, pack your bags and get out!

Note to fat, you're not wanted and get the heck off my body! Why would you want to stay on a body that is feeding you low fat foods and exercising everyday? I'm not asking that all you fat cells go at the same time, just asking that 1lb a week you vacate the area. A new home will be waiting for you somewhere, like at the all you can eat buffet's participants. This is a war, fat, and I'm taking no prisoners. You are probably thinking, "well just wait, she will give in and go back to her old ways and then we can invite more of our fat buddies back". I'm telling you now, fat, that it's been almost 6 months and there is no going back. I've become a different person, a more active person. So, if you want to live in these measly conditions, you are in for a long hard fight!!! I'm not giving up....can you say 'freedom'!!!! I'm tired of you weighing me down, slowing me down, bouncing up and down while I run. There's no choice but to find residence elsewhere!!! Just being goofy today, and looks like the scale is cooperating a little and going down a pound, so just need to have a good weekend and wi should be good for Monday. I'm really tired of seeing the fat in the mirror, especially my stomach bothers me. You see your reflection in the mirror at yoga class and you have to look. I see fit bodies (well some of the women) but of course, a lot are young and haven't been through the trials and tribulations of life and kids but I can't help but want a fit body like they have. It is something that will happen. Well, at least a slimmer version of me, I'm not going for perfection. Hope everyone out there is winning the battle of the buldge!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... love that note to the fat... think I might have to write a whole letter to my fat so it gets the message loud and clear. With your patience you will get to that slimmer version of you. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hey, maybe your fat and my fat could meet, fall in love, and leave our sorry arses forever! LOL! I had a good laugh at this one - thanks!

A BLOG NOT HERE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A BLOG NOT HERE said...

Hi Angelfish :)

I felt every creative, emotional thought that you wrote to your nemesis fat and it should be an inspiration to all who read it, my dear sister. :)

It has no CHOICE but to leave after what you told it and I'm sure that it is planning the best route out.

BigAssBelle said...

that was so funny. maybe i should have a stern talk with my remaining fat cells. i'd like to vacuum out a billion or so, just to level out the playing field after being so fat most of my life. fewer cells, maybe harder to regain? who knows. just got to keep them on the run 'til they run out of steam. wanting SHRIVELED empty fat cells here. dead fat cells. feeling murderous on the fat front . . . lynette

*Christie* said...

you are cute :)

Moby Dick said...

That letter was great. It made me want to write one too, but I just read yours a couple more times hoping the fat cells were paying attention.

angelfish24 said...

This thought about note to my fat came from me having a dream about fat. No, I wasn't dreaming about what fat thing I wanted to eat that I haven't been eating but it was that I was doing everything possibly right, eating great, staying in my ww pts range and exercising like a mad woman and in my dream the darn scale wouldn't budge!! It was like the fat was saying "heck no, we won't go!" Think I need something else to thing about, ha!

Living to Feel Good said...

That's awesome!! Good luck in WI tomorrow. Can't wait to see your loss number. :D

WeightWatchnWoman said...

This letter was great!!!!

I have some choice words for my fat as well. I am with you, there is no home for it on my body any more....all the fat on my body has been given an eviction notice...

Anonymous said...

I absolutely enjoyed this post. I love how you wrote the note to fat. To cute. It has defiantly bought a giggle out of me that I needed. You and I will have the slimmer versions of our selves!