Monday, October 16, 2006

slight gain, arrrrgggghhh

Well was right on not getting a loss this week. :[ Had a .2 gain. So I guess it could be worse. I did exercise a lot but I didn't count my ww points everyday. And went out to eat too much, even last night, which is a no no before my weigh in day! Oh well, I'll just have to wait another week or so to hopefully get to the -40. I'll try harder this week. I did take up jogging this past friday and today but only can jog 1/2 mile and walk the other 2. Sometimes I add on the elliptical machine or weights so I think I'm burning lots of calories. So will watch the calories and if wt doesn't go down must be water retention. I won't throw in the towel, it just makes me want to do more and lose some next week. I don't want this journey to take longer than next August so I need to keep with the program! It's hard some weeks as you all know. Wish it were easy! Like today at the grocery store I kept to my list but darn I wanted those donut holes! Guess I'm craving some fat but I don't want to buy big packages of fat stuff as I'll eat too much of it. Gotta get going to my night class. Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

sandii said...

it's only a tiny gain and nothing to worry about!

it'll come off next week for sure
:-)