Friday, October 06, 2006

try to post a pic and foot issues!



I will attempt to post a picture today of my son. I'm still learning about using this digital camera so we'll see how I do. He is a great boy and the light of our lives. He has a good sense of humor and is real caring and sensistive to others. We are doing preschool again as he just turned 5 and seems to go well. We decided to try a christian school to give him exposure and he said "make sure and tell Dad that I know who Jesus is now!" Cute. They say such funny things sometimes. On the workout front, I've slowed a little due to having foot issues. I had that ankle injury a while back (twisted) and still sore but now I have this weird pain in my toes and hamstring. So, decided to slow down a bit and listen to my body. Did get in a small walk and did yoga again yesterday. It felt a little more calm in the yoga yesterday. Liked the Indian type music. She always says, "like Ghandi says, be the change you want to see" or something like that. I think that would apply to our wt loss journey too, don't you? Hope everyone is having a good week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little doll!! He's looks way too cool on that skateboard too :)

*Christie* said...

Most likely your toes and hamstring are hurting because you walked on your foot differently for a while when the ankle was bothering you - that can put unusual amounts of stress on other muscles and then they are sore for a while. I had a lot of that going on when my foot was bothering me so much. Just give it a few days to heal up and you should be good as new.

And, your son is soooooo cute!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

hmmm I cant see your pic...*sigh* but I will come back later and try again...
Now about what Ghandi said... wasnt that something like... "Scotch... enjoy it with your fav mixer"... haha... just joking...
Have a gr8 week...

Kimberly said...

That definitely applies to weight loss! That's a great quote too.

And your son is adorable! He's already losing teeth? What a cutie.